SQ GUIDE system
SQ GUIDE is a Digital Implant Guide system optimized for SQ Implant Fixture.
Full Solution Guide system
- Place the implant in the correct position by virtually doing the implant placement through the software
- Insert the implant in where you make a plan and have One- day prosthetic setting
Exclusive Guide System for SQ Implant
- Computer guided implant placement for SQ Implant that has the advanced SLA surface
- SQ Implant Fixture Size
– Diameter : Ø3.5, Ø4.0, Ø4.5, Ø5.0
– Length : 7.0mm, 8.0mm, 10.0mm, 12.0mm, 14.0mm
SQ GUIDE Sleeve
- Titanium metal sleeve is used.
- SQ GUIDE Sleeve information
– Base Offset : 9.0m
– Inner diameter : Ø5.35
– Length : 3.5mm, 4.5mm
SQ GUIDE Software
- SQ GUIDE is available with Dentiq Guide S/W or Implant Studio S/W.
- Chair-side production is possible with DENTIS Implant and sleeve library
SQ GUIDE KIT
▲ Product Code : DSQGK
Why SQ GUIDE is Special?
- Add irrigation function to prevent bone loss and Bone Heating.
- Available exclusively for Dentis SQ Implant.
- Using a metal sleeve, prevents contamination of the surgical site by guide resin, which can be made during drilling.
- With the initial drill (F Ø3.5 STEP Drill), you can drill without slipping because of Side Cutting function.
- Drilling can be done precisely because the lower end of the trailing drill is fixed to the previously drilled place. And at the upper end of the guide hole, the barrel part of the drill is tightly fixed with the sleeve.
- By adopting the multi-stage drill, the number of drills can be minimized and the operation can be performed quickly.
- Added convenience : Tissue Punch, Flattener, Profiler Drill, etc.
- Used to form holes that ensure precise orientation at the initial stage
- Recommended RPM : 800~1,200